Debug is an assembly debugger for the Palm OS Emulator, and Simulator. It communicates using the Palm Debugger Protocol. It's a Java application, so it works in all OS environments that support the JVM.
· The disassembler generates more descriptive opcodes. You see your code the way you wrote it.
· Innovative features, easy to use commands.
· Window gives you a view of the entire procedure unassembled, buttons to navigate forward or backward to the next procedure and a convenient Set Breakpoint button for setting both Trap breaks and regular Breakpoints.
· Support for Palm OS 4.0 SysTraps
· Along with the disassembly of the instruction, it also displays the contents of source variables! You can see what's being loaded!
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Joe Siebenmann»:
Geek tools Geek-tools is a set of mobile phone applications for the geek
db4o Open source object database that enables Java and .NET developers to slash development time and costs and achieve unprecedented levels of performance
MiniME MiniME is a light weight J2ME library that lets you build games and advanced UI
WapTo Me Creating a mobile wap site has never been that easy!
W3DGL This library combines the essential features of mobile 3D graphics in a very small engine
Youtomo - Mobile Web Builder Make your own mobile Website for free! With Youtomo you do not need any technical knowledge and your mobile Internet website will look good