Debug is an assembly debugger for the Palm OS Emulator, and Simulator. It communicates using the Palm Debugger Protocol. It's a Java application, so it works in all OS environments that support the JVM.
· The disassembler generates more descriptive opcodes. You see your code the way you wrote it.
· Innovative features, easy to use commands.
· Window gives you a view of the entire procedure unassembled, buttons to navigate forward or backward to the next procedure and a convenient Set Breakpoint button for setting both Trap breaks and regular Breakpoints.
· Support for Palm OS 4.0 SysTraps
· Along with the disassembly of the instruction, it also displays the contents of source variables! You can see what's being loaded!
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Joe Siebenmann»:
MIDPDebugger J2ME MIDlet for discovering the mobile device's bugs and features
MoMEUnit Instance of the xUnit architecture for unit testing of J2ME applications
zmobile Zmobile is an open source library to help build J2ME applications
AmbientTalk AmbientTalk is an experimental object-oriented distributed programming language primarily targeted at writing programs deployed in mobile ad hoc networks
MiniME MiniME is a light weight J2ME library that lets you build games and advanced UI
AppCat iPhone App Maker Make your own app by email in 7 minutes. It's revolutionary. It's free. It's app democracy!